Atomica.ai is a US-based company that helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
- Gather and prioritize requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements to agile user stories
- Prioritize backlog features for development sprints
- Explain user stories details within the sprint planning
- Answer the development team within the sprint for any business-related questions
- Share user’s feedback with the team
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Ownership or Product Management
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Experience at an operationally intensive company and building workflow management systems.
- Computer Science background (or STEM degree)
- Design experience.