Atomica AI is looking for C++ Graphics Engineers to join our Computer Graphics team working on our core rendering engine for our medical application.
Atomica.ai helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
The team is working on developing and maintaining our in-house graphics rendering engine;
That is at the core of all of our products. You will be involved in building and developing new algorithms and capabilities to advance our rendering pipeline.
– Develop and maintain our 3D rendering engine and shader library.
– Contribute to the design and implementation of new features and capabilities.
– Involve in implementing advanced 3D shading and rendering algorithms.
– Maintain a performant rendering pipeline and high-quality code.
– Document and implement demos of the engine.
– Experience with modern C++ (C++17 is preferred).
– Experience with any 3D graphics API (OpenGL-3.3+, DirectX-11+, Vulkan, Metal).
– Experience with any GPU shading languages (GLSL, HLSL, MSL).
– Solid understanding of Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Trigonometry, etc).
– Familiarity with version control systems (Git) and build systems (CMake) is preferred.
– Knowledge of shading algorithms, ray tracing and/or volume rendering is a plus.
– Knowledge of computational geometry is a plus.
– A minimum of 1-year experience is preferred.
C++17, C, OpenGL/DirectX/Metal, GLSL/HLSL/MSL, CMake, Git.