Atomica is looking for talented & experienced Senior Frontend Developers to be part of our growing development team that is responsible for working on an existing solution and building new apps. The initial work will be mainly adding features and maintaining the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor our applications
- Maintain our frontend applications and optimize it for performance
- Guide the development team members.
- Design and build reusable components.
- Provide technical leadership & mentorship to create innovative solutions.
- Translate requirements and UI designs into fully functioning features.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our products/services.
- Take ownership of the development process
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering or any other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in front development
- Good command of English
- Expert in React js
- Experience in Angular or Vue js is a plus.
- Experience in Backend development is a plus like Nodejs, Golang.
- Experience in unit testing
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle, agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience in building single-page applications
- Experience in GIT.
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking & Problem-solving
- Time management