we are looking for QC Testers to be Responsible for researching, implementing, testing and documenting medical imaging software systems and will take responsibility of QA and QC of designated software features as well as testing processes
You will be designing suitable testing strategies to complex features with assistance from our product managers and technical architects.
- Manage and prepare testing machines to host the required tests assigned by the QA manager.
- Receive and document all the written requirements for the current software release.
- Work with the QA manager/other QCs to put a plan for the new release testing.
- Identify the high-risk areas of the software and highlight them for intensive testing, follow up and monitoring.
- Develop (alone or with collaboration) the test cases to be run on the software being tested.
- Document and execute the test cases.
- Write reports about the testing results.
- Verify the final software against the business requirements and write a report about the verification results.
- Conduct compatibility tests.
- Conduct performance tests.
- Follow up with undiscovered issues in the current release, document and retest.
- Conduct regression testing when required.
- The arrangement of the software release to the market including getting final software build, uploading it to the update server and configuring automatic update tools.
- Very good English skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Medical or dental knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Software development cycle knowledge (preferably experienced with Agile software development).
- Experience in software test automation is a plus
- General hardware and software troubleshooting skills are a great asset.
- Teamwork with good interpersonal communication skills.