Atomica.ai is a US-based company that helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
- Looking for a new challenge? Our product design team is growing. To thrive in this role, you’ll have 5+ years of experience in Product Design experience under your belt, preferably in tech startups whose customer touchpoints are as much physical as they are digital. You’ll be an end-to-end designer, being able to take a problem from brief, through strategic thinking, user research, wireframes, pixel-perfect design, and testing. You’ll be a part of the product team and work alongside our product managers and engineers to create solutions that are viable, feasible, usable, and delightful.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product manager and engineers to design and build products that solve our customer’s needs, are feasible to implement and deliver on our business goals
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Shape the vision for the user experience and foster a culture of design in the business, being a flag-bearer for user-centered design
- Maintain and evolve our design system
- Contribute to marketing design projects and collaborate with our Head of Revenue
- See both the forest and the trees: think big picture, execute fine details
- Plan for the long term while navigating short-term tradeoffs
- Level up team practice and processes
- Bc.S in Computer Science or a related discipline
- More than 5 years experience and proven ability to lead a project from beginning to end
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process
- Demonstrated ability to work across different mediums, from web applications, desktop to mobile, from email to the (rare) printed goods
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative, collaborative design process
- Strategic product thinking and vision. You’re more concerned with the “why” than the “how”.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, often wearing multiple hats