Atomica.ai helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
- You will be in charge of developing, fixing, and optimizing geometry processing algorithms, You will gain a strong knowledge of linear algebra, differential equations, trigonometry, and algorithms and Experience with graphics work.
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing, and documenting computational geometry algorithms.
- Will take responsibility for the completion of designated software features.
- designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Developing prototypes that you will see through to completion.
- Explore and understand our code base and modify it if required.
- Work closely with other teams(if needed) to implement new features.
What do we offer you?
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip