Atomica.ai is a US-based company that helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
In this role, you will build innovative products that allow clinicians to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
Atomica.ai is seeking world-class C++ Developers to join our team as Intern based in Cairo:
- Researching, implementing, testing, and documenting medical imaging software systems.
- Completing designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Completing designated software features and designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Develop desktop clients for the file manager application
- Maintain custom QML modules
- Work on UX/UI design requirements
- Work closely with other teams(like web-backend and test automation) to implement new features.
What do we offer you?
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Paid Internship
- Modern C++ proficiency, C++17 is preferred
- Experience with modern QML/Qt, Qt6 is preferred
- Experience with version control systems, git is preferred
- Experience with networking and HTTP is a plus
- Experience with multi-threading architecture is a plus
- Good eye for design and attention to details
- UX sense