Atomica is seeking world-class C++ Developers to join our Remote team:
- Create tools that will be used by programmers, testers, or anyone in the team
- Explore and understand our codebase and modify it if required
- Create command line and graphical user interfaces for the tools
- Communicate with other teams to gather requirements
What do we offer you?
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip.
- Experience with C/C++
- UX sense
- Experience with a UI framework is a plus (Qt/Dear ImGui)