Atomica.ai helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI and Robotics. We are currently seeking C++ developer to join our team building CAD design software for dental professionals.
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing, and documenting medical imaging software systems.
- Will take responsibility for the completion of designated software features, and designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Developing prototypes that you will see through to completion.
- Explore and understand our codebase and modify it if required.
- Work closely with other teams(if needed) to implement new feature
- Experience with C/C++ (C++17 is preferred)
- Familiar with Qt and QML development workflow (Qt6.4 is preferred)
- Experience with computer graphics is a plus
- Experience with computational geometry is a plus